The MAGINON IPC-2 is actually an Foscam FI8904W this guide will let you install the original Foscam firmware in your MAGINON IPC-2 IP Camera.
Note: Before upgrading the firmware the MAGINON IPC-2 IP Camera must be accessible in your webbrowser.
Follow steps below to install the original Foscam FI8904W firmware:
1. Download the original from foscam.us
2. Unpack the downloaded file to a location you can easily access later
2. Browse to your MAGINON IPC-2 IP camera’s service panel
3. In the MAGINON IPC-2 IP camera’s service panel, you need the upload 2 files (system firmare and webinterface firmware), these are the files downloaded and unpacked earlier.
First you’ll need to upgrade the system firmware (lr_cmos_11_35_2_54.bin)
Choose file Ir_cmos_11_35_2,54.bin and click submit, it will take about 1 minute to install the system firmware. After 1 minute browse back your MAGINON IPC-2 IP camera’s service panel http://IP.AD.RE.SS/service/fw.htm
4. After 1 minute browse back your MAGINON IPC-2 IP camera’s http://IP.AD.RE.SS/
The camera now have got the original Foscam FI8904W firmware installed, with more configuration items and an easy to use webinterface.