The MAGINON IPC-1A is actually an Foscam FI8910W, this guide will let you install the original Foscam firmware in your MAGINON IPC-1A IP Camera.
Note: Before upgrading the firmware the MAGINON IPC-1A IP Camera must be accessible in your webbrowser. DON’T APPLY THIS GUIDE ON A IPC-1!!!
Follow steps below to install the original Foscam FI8910W firmware:
1. Download the original from foscam.us
2. Unpack the downloaded file to a location you can easily access later
3. Browse to your MAGINON IPC-1 IP camera’s service panel
4. In the MAGINON IPC-1 IP camera’s service panel, you need the upload 2 files (system firmare and webinterface firmware), these are the files downloaded and unpacked earlier.
After 1 minute browse back your MAGINON IPC-1 IP camera’s service panel http://IP.AD.RE.SS/service/fw.htm
5. After 1 minute browse back your MAGINON IPC-1 IP camera’s http://IP.AD.RE.SS/
The camera now have got the original Foscam FI8910W firmware installed, with more configuration items and an easy to use webinterface.